EDGE HOG Premier Hybrid Pro D1X BCD / Regulator Package
ALL NEW HYBRID - HOG PRO BCD
Not sure if you want a Back-inflate or Jacket style BCD? The the HOG Pro BCD offers great stability at depth with a comfortable surface floating position.
The HOG PRO BCD COMBINES THE COMFORT, STABILITY, FUNCTION AND FIT OF A JACKET STYLE AND BACK INFLATE BCD.
The Aircell combines back buoyancy with an air cell that wraps under the arms.
This design provides better body orientation under water and an effortless upright surface position when fully inflated.
The harness offers a soft pad that cushions the back and lumbar regions and has a molded plastic handle for lifting the BC.
Shoulder straps are mounted to a swiveling buckle and has 2 chest strap attachment points.
Comes with 2 shoulder, black coated, stainless D-rings and a Molle like attachment panel on the right shoulder.
Cummerbund is adjustable with depth-compensating elastic for snug fit and comfort.
Bottom of the Harness has 4 Black coated Stainless d-rings.
The HOG PRO BCD comes with a tank mounting plate with durable cylinder cam buckle and strap for tank mounting and security and has 2 non-releasable trim weight pockets.
- Maximum lift with a streamlined design
- Wrap-around air chambers on each side allow for a more upright position on the surface
- Integrated Weight System - 20 lb capacity
- Trim weight pockets -10 lb capacity
- 2 attachment point chest strap
- Adjustable Depth-Compensating Cummerbund
- Three over-pressure relief valves strategically placed to optimize buoyancy control
- Padded backpack with handle is comfortable and easy to manage.
- Molle like Attachment points
- 6 metal D-rings
- Depth-compensating cummerbund for a secure fit at all depths
- Heavy duty Material
- Includes low pressure inflator hose
- Three Over Pressure Relief/Pull Dump Valves
- Tank height and adjustment strap
HOG D1X YOKE Environmentally Sealed / Balanced Classic 2.0 Regulator Set
The Hog D1X Classic 2.0 Regulator Set is a Balanced 1st with Environmental Kit and Pneumatically Balanced 2nd stage regulator. Designed for Technical Divers and exceeds Recreational Diver standards.
Technical divers demand performance, durability, and dependability from their gear... HOG delivers. At a shockingly low price.
Excellent Choice for a High Performance Recreational or Technical Regulator.
AVAILABLE IN YOKE OR DIN STYLE
You can easily pay three times more and get a less capable regulator!
HOG D1X YOKE FIRST STAGE
The balanced first stage has environmental seals and swivel turret is made of Black chrome plated brass.
- High-Pressure Ports: 2 HP Ports
- Low-Pressure Ports: 5 LP Ports
- First Stage Type: Diaphragm, Balanced
- Environmental Kit
- Swivel 1st Stage
- Second Stage Type: Balanced, Adjustable
- Venturi: Yes
- Second Stage Swivel: Yes
- Silicone front cover
CLASSIC 2.0 SECOND STAGE
The HOG Second stage gives you ergonomic one-handed access to both the inhalation effort knob and the dive/pre-dive venturi adjustment lever, making perfect regulator tuning easy.
The Most Important feature of the HOG technical second stage is the amazing breathing performance! The metal gas tube and precision components of this second stage allow for precision tuning for extremely easy breathing while also retaining heat and moisture from exhaled breath.
This provides increased resistance to freezing in cold water and less dry mouth. The dual diver-adjustable features allow for condition-specific tuning during each stage of the dive.
HOG REC/TEC OCTOPUS / ALTERNATE AIR SOURCE
The Hog Rec-Tek Octo is our Highest Performing conventional safe second and our recommendation for maximum diving comfort and safety.
- Pneumatically-Balanced Second Stage
- Smooth, Easy Breathing
- Press Center for Full Purge
- Large Venturi Lever
- Flexible 40 inch Yellow Hose
- Compatible with EAN40 Out-of-the-Box
EDGE PRECISION 2 GAUGE Depth / PSI CONSOLE
- Chrome plated brass housing with a o-ring sealed thermoplastic lens
- Oil filled 1.5 inch depth module with max depth indicator needle
- BAR: Depth reading 0-70 Bar in 1 BAR increments
- Imperial: Depth reading 0-220 Foot in 20 foot increments
- 1.5 inch rear facing Northern Hemisphere oil filled compass (3 Gauge Only)
- 32 inch Rubber HP Hose
- Luminescent White gauge faces
- Imperial gauges also available in Hi-Vis Black Face model
HIGH PERFORMANCE & COMPETITIVELY PRICED!
Free Shipping. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.